- twitter - great for keeping up with people. you can even have it feed your Face Book Updates.
- delicious - this is how I'm keeping track of my bookmarks now a days. Lets you add tags and you can find your bookmarks later very quickly.
- livetimer - I will be keeping track of my time in 2009 with this web app. If you don't hear of me switching to something else, it pretty much means I like it.
- Iphone hacks - for ways to use your iPhone more efficiently. http://tinyurl.com/9qpmrj , http://tinyurl.com/6nodlf , http://tinyurl.com/5stw9v
- Google Calendar - Love the fact that you can share it and it interacts with many other apps. You can also set up meetings and invite people through it.
- wrike - I will be using this to collaborate with my business partners. I really like it and it is pretty cheap.
- Word Press - this is an open source blogging software that you can install on your web hosting server and start blogging. I'm also using Blogger as you can see, but I like the flexibility of blogger and the amount of templates you can find.
- Media Embedded HTML Generator - I was trying to add a Quicktime file on one of my pages and found this handy HTML generator.
- TinyURL - this lets you make a small URL of a longer URL so your friends don't have to copy and paste a long URL which sometimes gets a break in it. Its free and easy to use.
- Remember The Milk - I'm still using www.todoodle.com but some people really like this. I was looking at it to see if it would be better than www.wrike.com, but I don't think it's as robust for a work group setting.
- Get Satisfaction - I will be looking at this in the future. Some of you might be interested now.
- oDesk - you can find freelancers here to do some programming. I'll let you know how my venture turns out.
- Free Conference - Phone conferencing made easy. (and free if you keep it to their free requirements.) Pretty cool if you ask me.
- Green Dimes - this is a good way to keep you junk mail down. And it's great for the environment.
- Event Brite - just found this and thought it might be helpful if I ever organize paid events.
- Earth Class Mail - This is a service that takes in your mail and scans it for you. Good if you travel a lot, but also good if you want to stop junk mail. I believe you get a P.O. Box and because of that, it stops a lot of your junk mail. Plus it shreds your documents for you if you ask them to, and saves a digital version of the important stuff. Might do that soon.
- Pay Trust - this is a bill management web service. My brother uses it. it links to your bank electronically but also to many of the Credit card companies. It really helps you keep your checkbook balanced. I will probably join this service shortly.
OK. These are it, for now. Gotta get back to work.
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year. May 2009 be a productive year for you!!!